KN95 "Appendix A" Provider Masks
FREE PRIORITY SHIPPING FROM US
Approved Appendix A Facility!
It's your safety - Why Risk It?
The CDC recommends an equivalent of N95 (filtration of 0.3 micron) or greater to protect yourself, your staff, and your family. DentMed KN95 provider masks meet these guidelines and have been approved with the US FDA EUA (Emergency Use Approval). See FDA List
DentMed Supplies are manufactured in our FDA/CE certified manufacturing facility. Rest assured that we take safety seriously and so should you.
DentMed KN95 provider masks are equipped with adjustable inner foam cushioned nose-pieces, and an additional outer adjustable nose-piece to create the perfect contoured fit for any environment. DentMed protection is made from high-density non-woven 5 layer fabric.
The 5 layer design meets the strict Particulate Respirator Class as well as KN95 certification. Comfort Band ear loops provide comfortable, easy to wear secure positioning of the masks for extended wear time and greatest face to mask seal.
- Filter performance – ≥ 95%
- Test agent - NaCl
- Flow Rate - 85 L/min
- Total inward leakage (TIL)* - ≤ 8% leakage (arithmetic mean)
- Inhalation resistance – max pressure drop - ≤ 350 Pa
- Flow rate - 85 L/min Exhalation resistance - max pressure drop - ≤ 250 Pa
- Exhalation valve leakage requirement - Depressurization to 0 Pa ≥ 20 sec
- Force applied - 1180 Pa
- CO2 clearance requirement - ≤ 1%
Returns and exchanges are not accepted on most items due to the nature of our products. Please contact us if you have any questions.
We stand behind our products 100%. If you are not happy with your purchase please let us know.
- We ship Monday - Saturday via USPS
- Free priority service included
- Priority delivery via the Postal Service on Domestic orders normally takes 3-4 business days
- Shipping and handling charges include order processing, packaging, shipping and handling
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at email@example.com